Meet Gwyn Sales Inc.
Gwyn Sales Inc. was established in 1983 as a Liebert products solution provider and was built on a reputation of providing outstanding local customer service. Today, we are proud to represent industry changing solutions including Vertiv’s Liebert products. We pride ourselves on the ability to work closely with clients; advising them on the latest ways to operate Data Centers, and other critical facilities in a reliable, efficient, and cost effective manner. Providing high quality, dependable infrastructure products and seeing it through to full operation while exceeding customer expectations is what Gwyn Sales Inc. (GSI) is all about.
Some of GSI’s mission-critical products include precision cooling, thermal management, power protection, UPS, service, system solutions, monitoring, containment, and raised access floor systems. Many of these products can been seen first-hand in our state of the art live demo room. We are committed to continuing to provide outstanding customer service and backing up Liebert’s long standing motto of “Keeping Business in Business”.
Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, Gwyn Sales’ service region includes all of East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Major cities include Chattanooga, Knoxville, Crossville, Pigeon Forge, the Tri-Cities (Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol), Abingdon and Radford, VA. Our customers are the largest companies in the United States and include government organizations, contractors, engineers, IT consultants, resellers and facility service companies in the area. The knowledgeable team at GSI takes pride in assisting our clients primarily in the data center industry by providing expert business solutions as well as support for their critical infrastructure needs.
Gwyn Sales has been an authorized Tate Access Floor Dealer since 1987. For over 30 years, Tate raised flooring products have been an important part of our data center solution business as well as commercial office building business. Tate is the leader in the access floor industry for North America. Tate’s airflow management products are often used to optimize data center performance while commercial office building solutions with underfloor service distribution provide high performance and sustainability. In order to strengthen our data room service, GSI installs raised access flooring and can provide other data center specialties.
At GSI, we realize that our success depends upon the success of our clients. Our localized office allows us to be in over 90% of client’s data centers or offices within 1 ½ hours to provide the personalized support needed. Contact us today to see how we may be of service to you.
Gwyn Sales Inc. has built a reputation over the past 4 decades of providing outstanding local customer service and quality products. Our technologies help customers solve problems in reliable and cost-effective ways. At GSI, we realize that our success depends upon the success of our clients. Call us today so that we can help keep your critical Data Center applications working and innovative facilities performing.
Meet Your Local Critical Infrastructure Team
To be a successful, innovative business for our employees as well as our customers.
GSI is known for not only doing what is right and fair, but also keeping the interests of our customers first. We take pride in doing business with integrity, while exhibiting the utmost respect for customers, as well as each other.
- The main goal of GSI is to be the most KNOWLEDGEABLE in our industry, share it with our customers, and provide a QUALITY INNOVATIVE PRODUCT at the end of the day.
- Aim to become our customer’s “TRUSTED ADVISOR” so we are thought of first for their infrastructure needs, whether big or small, because of our valued relationship.
- To LISTEN first, in order to get an understanding of our customer’s needs, then suggest the appropriate technologies available to best meet those needs.
- Use all our experiences to help us grow, work as a team and spread WISDOM.
- Have PASSION for what you do, for the customer experience and for excellent customer service.
- Keep our heads in all situations, endure hardships, and DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE to meet the customer’s needs when necessary.
- Always STRIVING to be the most knowledgeable, well-trained, motivated, and supported team in our market.
- HELP others, our community and give thanks where it is due.
- And have a little FUN along the way!