ASCO Model 165 (Edco CATV-145A) Surge Protective Device
The ASCO Model 165 Surge Protective Device is specifically designed for lightning protection on Coax Cable TV Systems. The protector is easily installed with standard type “F” coax connectors. A ground wire must be attached to the unit. The Model 165 offers low loss even at frequencies approaching 750 Mhz. This is important for error-free data communications.
- Automatic recovery
- Low insertion loss
- Shielded case
- Easily installed
- Mounting plate
- 5 Year Warranty
- Frequency: 0 to 1000 MHz
- Insertion Loss: < 1.0 dB (0 to 500 MHz) Typ.
< 2.0 dB (500 to 750 MHz) Typ.
- Characteristic Impedence: 75 Ohms
- Connectors: F-Type (Female)
- Firing Voltage: 180V
- Surge Current: 5 kA
- Response Time: < 100 nanoseconds
- GDT Life: > 600 Times @ 500 Amp Pulse
- Dimensions (inches): 1.25H x 1.5W x 4.5L
- Weight: 4oz.