ASCO Series 185P Standby Transfer Load Center
Working hand in hand with your generator, ASCO’s Series 185 Automatic Transfer Switch silently provides dependable 24-hour protection from a power failure, and springs into action only when needed.
- User-friendly control interface with intuitive symbols and visual indicators to inform operator oftransfer switch and power source status.
- Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads.
- cUL Listed for Canadian installations.
- Meets Article 702, NFPA-70 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements.
- Nominal service voltage 240V 50/60Hz, single phase, 3 wire AC systems.
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources.
- Terminals for convenient connection of neutral and ground conductors.
- Available in NEMA Type 1 Indoor (steel) and Type 3R Outdoor (aluminum) enclosures, with hinged door designs.
- Suitable for controlling standby generators with 2-wire automatic starting circuits.